VMV - Verkehrsgesellschaft Mecklenburg-Vorpommern mbH is a company of the state that serves the purposes of local public transport (ÖPNV), in particular local rail passenger transport (SPNV). We are responsible for the planning, organisation and financing of transport services within the framework of the regionalisation of regional rail transport.
We are looking for a
Deputy Team Leader "Digitalisation Public Transport (m/f/d).
What tasks await you?
Deputy of the team leader
- Project management in the context of the further development of the state platform solution for public transport
- Implementation of the digital distribution and control strategy at the transport companies
- Ensuring the nationwide interoperability of the systems for digital distribution and control at the transport companies, associations and tariff cooperations
- Coordination, support and quality assurance in the procurement of mobile control devices electronic ticket printers
- Management of external contractors and consultants
- Responsible for sublicensing and licence agreements according to BIGV
- Revenue protection for VMV with digital distribution in gross contracts
- Participation in state and national committees
Background systems and clearing
- Assembly of the interfaces of existing systems for connection to background systems
- System architect for interoperable digital distribution and control at national level, including ongoing further development of the system architecture.
- Negotiation and monitoring of clearing services
- Creation of product and control modules according to the digital distribution and control strategy
What do we expect from you?
- A completed academic university education in the fields of computer science, business informatics, transport, industrial engineering or many years of experience in a comparable qualification and area of responsibility.
- Experience in IT project management is required and initial leadership experience is an advantage
- Negotiation skills in B2B sales for digital product and business development
- Experience in interdisciplinary action as well as analytical and economic thinking and acting
- High decision-making and communication skills internally and externally
- Assertiveness and cooperation
- Affinity for public transport
Our offer for you
- an unlimited employment contract in full or part time
- Remuneration based on the TV-L
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours / flexitime
- Option for up to 60% mobile working
- 30 days holiday per calendar year
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve additionally free
- Attractive training and development opportunities
- Design freedom
- friendly and open-minded working atmosphere
- work in the centre of Schwerin with good transport links
Become part of our team!
We look forward to receiving your application documents, preferably in electronic form, at
VMV - Verkehrsgesellschaft Mecklenburg-Vorpommern mbH
Schloßstraße 37, 19053 Schwerin
Costs incurred in connection with the application procedure will not be reimbursed.
Notes on the application and selection procedure We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of age, origin, gender, sexual identity, disability or ideology. We give preferential consideration to severely disabled applicants and those with equal status in cases of equal suitability. We therefore recommend that you already refer to a severe disability or equality in the covering letter.