VMV - Verkehrsgesellschaft Mecklenburg-Vorpommern mbH is a company of the state that serves the purposes of local public transport (ÖPNV), in particular local rail passenger transport (SPNV). We are responsible for the planning, organisation and financing of transport services within the framework of the regionalisation of regional rail transport.
We are looking for a
Team Leader "Digitalisation Public Transport" (m/f/d).
What tasks await you?
You will be responsible for the coordinated digitalisation of distribution systems in local public transport in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. You will lead the development of a state-wide public transport mobility platform and be responsible for the conceptual set-up and further development of the competence centre "Digitaler Fahrausweis Mecklenburg-Vorpommern". You are the contact person internally and externally and take on the technical management of a team of six employees, support them with complex work assignments and report directly to the head of department.
Your tasks will include, among others:
- Implementation of the strategic guidelines by the state of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania in concrete and coordinated realisation measures
- Establishment of a public transport national platform solution and know-how on digital distribution and control capability
- Project management: in particular planning and coordination up to the integration of the introduced systems at the transport companies, associations and tariff cooperations.
- Steering and control of the measures and activities of processes and systems
- Conducting negotiations for tenders and managing external consulting services
- Further development of the VMV's internal IT
- Participation in state and national committees
What do we expect from you?
- a completed academic university education in the fields of computer science, business informatics, transport, industrial engineering or many years of experience in a comparable qualification in the listed area of responsibility
- Several years of experience in project management and strong methodological skills
- several years of leadership experience
- Negotiation skills in B2B sales for digital product and business development
- Experience in interdisciplinary action as well as analytical and economic thinking and acting
- High decision-making and communication skills internally and externally
- Assertiveness and cooperation
- Affinity for public transport
Our offer for you
- an unlimited employment contract in full or part time
- Remuneration based on the TV-L
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours / flexitime
- Option for up to 60% mobile working
- 30 days holiday per calendar year
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve additionally free
- Attractive training and development opportunities
- Design freedom
- friendly and open-minded working atmosphere
- work in the centre of Schwerin with good transport links
Become part of our team!
We look forward to receiving your application documents, preferably in electronic form, at
VMV - Verkehrsgesellschaft Mecklenburg-Vorpommern mbH
Schloßstraße 37, 19053 Schwerin email@example.com
Costs incurred in connection with the application procedure will not be reimbursed.
Notes on the application and selection procedure We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of age, origin, gender, sexual identity, disability or ideology. We give preferential consideration to severely disabled applicants and those with equal status in cases of equal suitability. We therefore recommend that you already refer to a severe disability or equality in the covering letter.