VMV - Verkehrsgesellschaft Mecklenburg-Vorpommern mbH is a company of the state that serves the purposes of local public transport (ÖPNV), in particular local rail passenger transport (SPNV). We are responsible for the planning, organisation and financing of transport services within the framework of the regionalisation of regional rail transport.
Our company is looking for a full-time parental leave replacement as soon as possible until 31.08.2024 as a
SPNV service allocation clerk (f/m/d).
What tasks await you?
- You will shape the future of regional rail passenger transport in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern and participate in the preparation and implementation of regional rail passenger transport award procedures
- You will coordinate the necessary input from the work areas for the award and will be editorially responsible for the preparation of various award documents.
- You develop proposals for solutions to questions that arise during the implementation of the contract and lead them to decision-making in cooperation between the public transport authority and the transport company.
- They ensure that business transactions are prepared in a way that can be documented
and supervise the ongoing documentation of the transport contracts in accordance with the requirements of public procurement law
- You are the interface between the company and the external legal and transport consultants
What do we expect from you?
- A university degree in business administration, or alternatively in the fields of transport/transport economics, preferably with professional experience in a field of activity with comparable content.
- Initial experience in regional rail transport, ideally with a purchaser organisation or in sector companies, is desirable
- Basic knowledge of e-procurement (working with procurement portals) is advantageous
- Experienced handling of MS Office products
- Good analytical skills, reliable, structured and independent way of working as well as a communicative, friendly manner
- Willingness, flexibility and ability to work in a team
- Enjoyment of the topic of local public transport
If the personal requirements are met, remuneration shall be paid on the basis of up to the Pay group 10 of the TV-L.
The position is part-time. The place of work is Schwerin. Thanks to flexible working hours and a service agreement on mobile working, it is possible to create an individual work-life balance.
Suitably qualified women are expressly invited to apply for the advertised position.
Severely disabled applicants will be given preferential consideration if they are equally qualified and qualified. Therefore, please already refer to a severe disability or equality in the cover letter and provide the corresponding proof.
Unfortunately, costs associated with the application cannot be reimbursed.
Your application documents will not be returned, but will be kept on file at the end of the procedure and destroyed after the storage periods have expired. By submitting your application, you declare your consent to this.
The information on the collection of personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation can be found on the homepage of the https://www.vmv-mbh.de/datenschutz/ take out.
Please send your application documents preferably electronically (via the application form or to email@example.com) to VMV - Verkehrsgesellschaft Mecklenburg-Vorpommern mbH.