VMV - Verkehrsgesellschaft Mecklenburg-Vorpommern mbH is a company of the state that serves the purposes of local public transport (ÖPNV), in particular local rail passenger transport (SPNV). We are responsible for the planning, organisation and financing of transport services within the framework of the regionalisation of regional rail transport.
We are looking for a
Project Manager "Digitalisation Public Transport" (m/f/d).
What tasks await you?
- Technical support for the implementation of a national mobility platform
- Coordination and control of area-wide digital sales offers in M-V
- Implementation and maintenance of digital bookability of the nationwide call bus and multimodal services
- interoperable digital distribution at country level incl. ongoing further development of the system architecture
- Co-ordination of the procurement and quality assurance of multi-client capable systems for transport companies, associations and tariff co-operations
- Processing applications for the state's funding programmes for digitalisation in public transport
- Co-development and maintenance of a mapping rule for digital public transport fares M-V in the data structures of the TLV-EFS
- Test and quality management of the integration tests of the systems
- Participation in state and national committees
What do we expect from you?
- A completed academic university education in the fields of computer science, business informatics, transport, industrial engineering or many years of experience in comparable qualifications in the listed area of responsibility.
- Experience in IT, project management and digital product and business development
- Experience with standards, interfaces and system solutions
- Experience in interdisciplinary action as well as analytical and economic thinking and acting
- analytical and economic thinking and acting
- Strong communication skills to convey background and objectives
- Team spirit, reliability as well as creativity and enthusiasm for innovative topics
- Affinity for public transport
Our offer for you
- an unlimited employment contract in full or part time
- Remuneration based on the TV-L
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours / flexitime
- Option for up to 60% mobile working
- 30 days holiday per calendar year
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve additionally free
- Attractive training and development opportunities
- Design freedom
- friendly and open-minded working atmosphere
- work in the centre of Schwerin with good transport links
Become part of our team!
We look forward to receiving your application documents, preferably in electronic form, at
VMV - Verkehrsgesellschaft Mecklenburg-Vorpommern mbH
Schloßstraße 37, 19053 Schwerin
Costs incurred in connection with the application procedure will not be reimbursed.
Notes on the application and selection procedure We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of age, origin, gender, sexual identity, disability or ideology. We give preferential consideration to severely disabled applicants and those with equal status in cases of equal suitability. We therefore recommend that you already refer to a severe disability or equality in the covering letter.