Trainees from MV
Germany-wide on the road for 29 euros
You have questions about the ticket offer? We will help you!
With the D-Ticket for trainees from Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, you can travel for a monthly fee of 29 Euro Discover all of Germany - at work and in your free time. The difference to 49 euros - 20 euros - is paid for by the state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. Use all local trains (2nd class), trams, city and regional buses and other selected means of transport.
Fortunately, you can save yourself a trip to the ticket counter, because you can easily buy your ticket at the ticket office. here order
Get your flexible Mobile phone subscription ticket.
Please note that you must purchase your ticket for the respective validity period. by the 15th of the previous month because we have to check all the evidence beforehand.
Who is the ticket valid for?
The D-Ticket for trainees in MV is valid for:
Pupilswho are undergoing state-recognised training to obtain a qualified vocational qualification at a vocational school listed in the School List of the State of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania or who are undergoing training at a vocational school outside Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania on the basis of section 46(3) of the School Act for the State of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania (School Act M-V).
- Vocational schools: Part-time vocational schools within the framework of dual training
- Vocational schools, e.g. child care, nursing and geriatric care assistance
- Higher vocational schoolsBoth part-time and full-time: e.g. health professions, social assistance, state-recognised educator,
- Technical collegesBoth part-time and full-time: e.g. state-certified educator, curative education, state-certified agricultural business economist, state-certified business economist, ship operation technology, officer, captain, ship machinist, state-certified technician.
- Traineewho are undergoing state-recognised training to obtain a qualified vocational qualification at a training institution in the state of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, but who complete the school part of the training outside Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania,
- Trainee in an accompanying in-company training programme (bbA) to become a skilled tradesperson, helper or worker in accordance with § 66 of the Vocational Training Act or § 42r of the Crafts Code,
- Trainee in vocational training in an extra-company establishment (BaE) in accordance with § 76 SGB III,
- Volunteers (federal and youth voluntary services) in the state of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania and
- Civil servant trainees in the preparatory service of career group I with place of employment in the Land Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania
Where is the ticket valid?
The D-Ticket is valid throughout Germany in / on:
- Local trains (2nd class) and suburban trains (2nd class),
- Long-distance trains (2nd class) between Rostock Hbf. and Stralsund Hbf,
- City and regional buses (except long-distance buses),
- Call buses e.g. NAHBUS, VLP and REBUS (at capacity) plus service surcharges,
- other selected means of transport
What do I need to purchase the ticket?
You need the following documents for your order:
- Credentials with term specification,
- Photo on which your face is clearly recognisable (file format: jpeg, jpg or png),
- Identification document (front of your identity card or driving licence or your passport).
What information must my credentials contain?
The minimum contents for your certificate of eligibility differ depending on the group of eligibles (trainees, volunteers and civil servants).
The following minimum requirements apply:
For apprentices (school certificate):
- Name of the vocational school
- Name of the trainee
- Course of education/vocational training or degree sought
- Start and probable end of the training
- Stamp and signature of vocational school*
*You are a 1st year apprentice and your vocational school is still closed?
Then you can go to a:
a) vocational training the form (Download credentials trainees) and have it stamped by the chamber responsible for you (e.g. Chamber of Crafts, Chamber of Industry and Commerce, etc.) and upload it in the order process.
b) full-time school education the form (Download credentials trainees) and send it by e-mail to: email@example.com send it to us. The form will then be stamped and returned to you so that you can upload it in the order process.
An overview of all approved vocational schools in M-V can be found at here →
TraineeThose with a training place in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania whose vocational school is located outside Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania require a chamber certificate as proof of eligibility (can be obtained from the competent chamber of crafts, chamber of industry and commerce, etc.), which proves the training place in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, the degree sought and the expected duration of the training.
- Name of the volunteer
- Name of the voluntary service provider
- Name and address of the place of employment
- Start and probable end of the service
- Signature and stamp of the assignment location
For trainee civil servants:
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the employer
- Address of the place of employment
- Desired entry level
- Start and probable end of the candidate service
- Stamp and signature of the employer
- Please note that you must order your ticket for the respective validity period by the 15th of the previous month, as we have to check all proofs beforehand.
- The ticket is personal, it is not transferable.
- It is valid for a maximum of 12 months and will be renewed upon presentation of a corresponding proof of eligibility.
- The ticket is only available as a mobile phone ticket.
- In case of defect or loss of the mobile phone, please contact the service centre at 030 80921299 and you will receive new access data for using the ticket.
- Unauthorised use will be charged €60.
- The D-Ticket is a Germany-wide fare offer. The conditions of carriage for the Deutschland-Ticket apply, as well as the respective conditions of carriage or tariff regulations of the respective transport company used.
- The fare offer is aimed at private individuals. The D-Ticket for apprentices in MV cannot be purchased by legal entities (such as companies). Ordering and payment via the training companies is not possible.
- Pupils at public, state-approved general education schools
- Pupils at state-recognised private general education schools,
- Pupils from specialised grammar schools, specialised upper secondary schools and evening classes,
- Students and
- Pupils in the pre-vocational year who are entitled to the assumption of travel costs by the Employment Agency or pupil transport in accordance with § 113 SchulG M-V.
- Re-trainees from the field of continuing vocational training, this is assigned to adult and continuing education.
The ticket price is 49 euros per month. 20 is paid for you by the state of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania. You still have to pay €29.
The ticket price will be debited from the specified account by SEPA direct debit.
- Journeys with the ICE, IC or EC (except those between Rostock and Stralsund)
- Free transport of a bicycle
- Travelling by long-distance bus
- Free transport of additional persons (from 6 years)
In health resorts and holiday regions, the regulations of the local health resort bylaws must be observed.
The subscription can be cancelled monthly. Cancellation must be made by the 10th of the month to the end of the respective calendar month.
The mobile ticket is issued via the DB Navigator app. You can find information on the technical requirements in the app store.